Search results

1. JRC3

7000 SXT Low Brine Fill / Slow Brine Draw

I debated posting in this thread because it's a year old, but basically the same problem and I worked through the same steps. https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/fleck-7000-sxt-brine-fill-fails.80581/ I also used two Pentair Youtube teardown vids. Details: 1 cuft /32K BLFC: .250...
  2. JRC3

Rusted and Leaking Top Well Casing

Hey, guys... I noticed this thing looked a little sketchy a year or so ago and I decided to put the hose on it and sure enough it's leaking. I dug it last weekend and have confirmed the problem. I have a few questions. 1. They did not have the 2 wire 230v pump grounded, could that cause...
  3. JRC3

My New Hot Water Heater in Today

Got my water heater in. Man, those push-connects, pex, and hoses are sooo easy. I put in an instant hot water dispenser too. This was at a recent bath remodel. Me thinks the ex-husband did it.
  4. JRC3

CSV Minimal Pressure Range and other ?s

I didn't want to derail the other thread and I have some questions I can't find. Please bear with my long-winded rambling... This leads to a question I've been bouncing in my head and wanting to ask for a while. What is the smallest psi window/range a CSV will work? For example. 40/55...
  5. JRC3

Old Meter Box Junction

Sort of a long read, so bear with me... Last year I bought a forclosure to live in. It was built in 61 and had a detached garage built in the mid 80s. The electric comes in from behind the property and when they built the garage they ran new service line to the garage and installed a new...
  6. JRC3

CraigsList Humor / Not a Real Joke but Still Funny

http://columbus.craigslist.org/for/5799224675.html "$250 Amtrol WX-203 WELL-X-TROL Well Tank (Stand) for sale with tank tee package. This tank has not been used in 5 years but it appears to be in great condition. Not tested. Sells new for $400." Seems like a deal...Right? Probably...
  7. JRC3

Old Iron Filter and Softener Identification / Other ?s

Hey guys, I'm new but I've been lurking for a long time now. This forum pops up constantly in my Google searches and I've seen tons of great info here. Anyways, thanks for that. So I bought a foreclosed home last year that I am finally currently living in. The home is a typical foreclosure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks