Search results

1. dirk_411

Home run w/PEX how about a heat circulating pump?

I'm just buying some of the parts and pieces for a home plumbing upgrade on a 22 year old home. as of now I'm going from a copper trunk and branch and will be converting to a home run set up. I'm also adding the pside kick csv. something popped into my head, how about a circulation pump...
  2. dirk_411

Major plumbing make over need opinions

Hey guys. havent started yet but hwre is the plan, everything going to be new inside except for existing iron filter and water softener. I'm going to a home run pex system from the old trunk and branch copper. as for additions I am going to add a micro z Erie sediment filter 2.0, I have two...
  3. dirk_411

pside kick csv

Hello. Have read lots about the pside kick. Like what I hear. I think I spoke to valveman's kid today on the phone. Anyways a little background. my drilled well is 130ft, water 30 ft from surface no matter what. pump set at 100ft mark. I measured around 8gpm. water is hard and has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks