Search results

1. DrS1

Some questions about boiler install

I have a couple of questions about this diagram I was hoping someone could help me with. For closely spaced tees, I have seen the rules for keeping 8 diameters upstream, and 4 diameters downstream of the straight section. Given that was maintained, would it matter in this layout if the primary...
  2. DrS1

Air Separator + Tank in Primary or Secondary loop?

I am getting more serious about pulling the trigger on my combi boiler conversion. The boiler I am looking at requires a primary/secondary setup and comes with an integrated pump for the primary (Looking at WBRCNG140W) Current boiler has a single loop, so I need to reconfigure things. Looking...
  3. DrS1

Looking for COMBI Boiler Brand Advice

So, I have managed one more year out of my ancient Kenmore/Burnham low efficiency boiler and need to do something about a replacement before next season. My tank style water heater is getting up in years as well, so considering a high efficiency combination unit. I posted last year, and the...
  4. DrS1

Wall vs. Floor Mounted Condensing Boiler

I was looking at condensing boilers at Menards and am curious about the difference between Wall Mounted and Floor standing versions of what look to be similarly featured and spec'd boilers. In this case, the Westinghouse WBRCNG140F vs WBRCNG140W. Provided space wasn't an issue, is there an...
  5. DrS1

Another Cycle Stop Valve Backpressure Question

I'm considering the installation of a CSV to save my pump when using water for extended periods. I forget the exact brand of pump I have, but I bought it at a big box store a few years ago and I'm pretty sure it's along the lines of a Utilitech 3/4 HP, 10GPM. My pump hangs no more than 80 feet...
  6. DrS1

Need advice: Relocating well pressure tank

Hi all, I am in need of some advice and I was hoping someone in the forum might be able to help. I am trying to finish off a corner of my basement, but the well supply line (leading from a submersible pump) and a 20 gallon pressure tank are in the way. The rest of the house equipment is in an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks