Search results

1. moss1972

Can someone help me identify this well system?

Thanks again third gen. I'll research curb stops so when I get down close and personal then I'll know what I'm looking at. I hope to use the cabin weekends in winter so that would be a huge plus and save the expense of drilling. For now.
  2. moss1972

That's great info too. I'm psyched you recognized some components. Figured it can't be that deep it there's a suction pump in there. But the area is all sand in a bowl on a hill and running strong after 20+ years. Wonder how the water table is in the winter. BTW the pipe coming up is a KEY to...
  3. moss1972

Thank you so much for that reply. You've given me a start at identifying the components. I am told by NH that this may be a POINT WELL with a suction pump, as point wells are not uncommon in the area of this cabin.
  4. moss1972

I just put an offer on a cabin in NH. Not a lot of info was provided though this well system works just fine and looks neat and clean. What I'm wondering is exactly what is it? It looks like a 2" casing so maybe a driven or drilled point? Shallow well? The pump is not submersible, clearly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks