Search results

1. L

Zoeller M264 stopped pumping

I have a 3 1/2 year old Zoeller M264 pump that stopped pumping. I installed this pump myself on advice from this forum and has worked well until now. It is only pumping laundry water and AC condensate at this time. Any advice on if this is repairable? I have reached in the pit and can...
  2. L

Suggestions on fixing this

Attached is a picure of my current ejector pump. Notice the 1/2" pvc coming in from the rear, that is a hacked way that someone is piped AC condensate into this pit. It is draining into the pit, with the lid just sitting right on top of the pvc. Obviously, this lid NEVER was closed or...
  3. L

Sewage ejector pump - recommendation please

Looking for recommendation on a sewage ejector pump. I have one place recommending the Hydromatic SKV40 and another recommending Zoeller M264. They seem pretty comparable, which pump (or other) does the collective forum wisdom recommend for a typical residential (yet to be plumbed under...
  4. L

Plumbing Supply House

I am looking for a plumbing supply house. I would like to find a local plumbing supply business that will sell direct to me for my upcoming basement sewage pump installation. I am near Downers Grove IL zip 60523 which is 30 minutes outside of Chicago. I would like to buy from such a place...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks