Search results

1. TCP

Help with a Caroma toilet with different drain

I think the previous owners had a small drip and tried tightening the bolts until it cracked. Not even sure how to find this piece now.
  2. TCP

Help with a Caroma toilet with different drain

Hey guys and gals. My mother in law bought a place and I just noticed her toilet had a small leak when flushed. I have changed a few toilets in my life but have never seen or changed one of these.... The brand is Caroma and I don't even know what this piece is called or what's involved. Is...
  3. TCP

TOTO Legato install question.

Yes I saw your old post about this and I'm going back to the hardware store tomorrow to pick up some of the seam seal. I did put two very thin shims in the front and made sure the bowl did not rock before snuging down the two bolts in the back. Can the seam seal be used on my vanity top that...
  4. TCP

Yes I plan to silicone around it once I got the ok from you guys! Having the bolts on the back pulling up on a plastic piece doesn't give it much stability.... Also wanted to use it for a few days in case there were leaks. The flange I had existing was like a two piece that had a rubber ring...
  5. TCP

This may be a clearer photo.
  6. TCP

Hello I just installed a TOTO Legato toilet which has that plastic unifit adapter with the rubber diaphragm. My question is when I set the toilet it seems to have only pushed down on the ring and I'm not sure if it's set correctly. I did hear and feel a small pop like it set but when I look...
  7. TCP

Boiler pressure changing. Can someone explain why this is happening

So I ordered the new part but while I was waiting for it to arrive I decided to try and use the fast fill button a few times in hope of clearing anything that might have hung it up. It seems to have fixed it but if not I'll have extra part. Thanks to everyone who chimed in!
  8. TCP

It's a taco 3350-t3 I believe.
  9. TCP

So if everything is on pressure stays at 12. Been watching it for a while now. I know my system isn't piped correctly. But has been running for two years. Circulators are on supply side along with fill/prv and tank. Return line has nothing and can't get any one knowledgeable locally.
  10. TCP

So I have hot water heat. I was doing some pre season checks. System coldand off is at 12psi as set by the automatic fill. I have an isolation valve on my expansion tank with a drain so I can test bladder pressure. So here is where it gets strange for me. The system is cold and not running...
  11. TCP

Looking to replace this old thermostat.

Thank you for your replies so far. I'm a little confused, isn't the line that has 24 volts the C wire?
  12. TCP

Just looking for heating, maybe something digital that can be programmed.
  13. TCP

Looking to replace this old thermostat. One line has what appears to be 24 volts. Is this a low voltage direct replacement?
  14. TCP

Mounting a flat vessel?

Sweet thanks Dave. I did think this was the more logical route. Just couldn't find any diy videos on flat bottom sink. We are going wall mounted for the faucet. Also floating vanity.... The wife has made this project as difficult as possible for me... Lol
  15. TCP

Mounting a flat vessel?

So I'm looking to install a flat bottom vessel sink. I still need to have the countertop made and wasn't sure what size hole to have them drill. Laying the vessel on a flat surface I can see about 3/8 gap from the counter to the bottom of the drain hole. Do I install the pop up drain and...
  16. TCP

No zone valves on my system

I know you should not store your bike there.... its bad for the rubber tires, dries them out.
  17. TCP

Can you tell me if my new boiler is running normal?

The guy went through the house and measured all the baseboard. If those numbers can help you answer my questions I can get them for you. thanks
  18. TCP

No zone valves on my system

Sounds like you have a bad flow check. I had the same problem on my old boiler. When the thermostat is off and not calling for heat you can tap lightly on it and see if it seats and if the pipes cool down eventually then it's the flow check that's gone bad.
  19. TCP

So which way is better? My main concern is the low temp water coming back to the boiler. Do I need the mixing loop? Also what about the boiler not having a low limit? So right now its night time and my thermostat just called for heat and its firing on a cold boiler...
  20. TCP

Recently I had a new boiler installed in my home. Today I started the boiler and noticed a few things and was wondering if it was normal. The boiler is a williamson gwa-140-n-t series 2 natural gas boiler. I have baseboard radiation heating two zones and a small fan coil unit in the garage...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks