Search results

1. serge

Replaced all galvanized except for.....

Hi there all: I've basically replaced all the galvanized in our house with PEX (Zurn & crimp fittings). All of it that is except for the last foot of stub out to the sinks and toilets (would require opening up the walls - I could reach the other stuff in the crawl space). Do you all think...
  2. serge

Shredded cabage in the basement bathroom...

Hey there: We have a basement bathroom below the kitchen. The other night the kitchen garbage disposal backed up briefly then cleared. Then, when I went downstairs, I saw that the bathroom looked like someone had vomited cabage all over!!!:eek: Clearly what had happened is that the sewer...
  3. serge

dielectric nipple versus union???

Hi all! I'm trying to update some of the plumbing in my house (1922). Most of the galvanized pipe has been removed, but there's still a few pipes. Some are in very good shape (i.e. no rust at all, clean water coming out) and some have to go! Ideally, I'd like to replace all of them, but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks