Search results

1. The Blur

Algae in water filter

I have a 1" water main. 1" whole house filter. (actually 2 filters in parallel). Paper element. Blue opaque housings. Changed the filters today. (1 year old). Both filters were covered in slimy algae. Why ? I've been drinking it, never tasted bad. But what is the problem? Why...
  2. The Blur

2nd Floor Humidity too high

My house is open design, from 1st floor to 2nd floor. The humidity is always higher upstairs, that it is down stairs. We recently removed the 3 ton unit from upstairs, and installed a 2 stage 2 ton unit. And the humidity is still a problem !! It's definitely not over sized now...
  3. The Blur

Latex paint in tub

Just finished a renovation, and the contractors left dried up paint in the fiberglass tub. How can I removed it without damaging the tub ? I already tried a few different chemicals, nothing worked, and I don't want to melt the fiberglass.
  4. The Blur

Maximum vent length

I have 2 toilets back to back on the east side of the house... (1st floor). that suck the water from each others bowl... when flushed. I went into the attic, and looked at the venting. 2" vent is in the attic above the 2nd floor bathroom. Therefore; 3 bathrooms connected to one 2" vent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks