Search results

1. Joan Duncan

Well working toilet that looks like a Toto Clayton

Oh well then great! I just read a review online that wasn't favorable but that's why I come to you — my first intro to Toto years ago and still going strong! Thanks for everything!
  2. Joan Duncan

Well working toilet that looks like a Toto Clayton

I have a client who has an old, I'm guessing, Kohler Memoirs toilet that she loves. We're getting two new toilets and I found the Toto Clayton but the reviews say it's horrible with splatter. Any suggestions for a traditional look like these but great flushing? May I have the finish applied that...
  3. Joan Duncan

Retrofit a shower panel in place of existing Price Pfister

I made a mistake as a Designer in installing a crappy shower panelshower system with a handheld unit and Price Pfister w/o a handheld head. Now I want to put in a shower panel that includes a handheld and maybe jets. My husband is a DIYer and says we need a retrofit which is proving very...
  4. Joan Duncan

What to look for in a lav faucet when PSI low

We have a cain that has a PSI of 20. What do I look for in a lav faucet to ensure proper function? Do I need to use a two handle faucet — would prefer one handle but just want to get a nice one that will work. I bought one of the kitchen faucets with a sprayer and was told by a contractor that I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks