Search results

1. Zmonet

SOLVED: Copper Union -- Suggestions on How Best to Disconnect

I have a failed booster pump that connects to my well tank. The booster pump has failed, and I need to replace it. I've disconnected one end of the booster pump but am struggling with the compression copper fitting at the well tank end. Any suggestions on how to best disconnect it? It seems...
  2. Zmonet

Need Assistance -- Only One of Twelve Zones Not Working

I am running a 12-zone system using a Rachio controller and a booster pump. One of my zones that has 10 heads on it, most of which are in beds and have lower gallon requirements, is not coming up. This zone has worked in the past, although if the booster was off it wouldn't. Now even with the...
  3. Zmonet

Booster Pump Sucking Water Out of All Pumps

I have an 11-zone irrigation system that runs on well water. The system uses a booster pump because I believe the system wasn't designed properly in the first place. Regardless, when the booster pump runs and irrigates the lawn, it sucks all of the water out of the rest of the house, leaving...
  4. Zmonet

Disposal: Leak above Metal Slip Nut to PVC Union (w/ photo)

The garbage disposal was put in about three years ago but today I noticed water leaking out onto the floor today. On examination and testing, the leak comes from the union of the metal slip nut, black PVC from the garbage disposal, and the white PVC pipe for the trap (see picture). The leak...
  5. Zmonet

Correct 3-Way Fitting for Waste Pipe (with pictures)

Hi all -- I'm currently in the middle of a laundry room reno. I've removed vinyl and installed tile, got some used cabinets and now am trying to rough-in the plumbing. I've read quite a bit about laundry room sinks on this forum but am having trouble figuring out what the best type of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks