Search results

1. R

Bathroom Re-model Layout Advice #2a

Bathroom Remodel Advice #2 I am planning on usingf West System clear epoxy and the brush will be a throwaway item.
  2. R

Clawfoot tub vendors For our tub we have decided that we like the double ended style. These are the ones which are rounded on both ends. There don't seem to be many of them out there new or used. We are looking at new ones made in China by Sunrise Specialty. Does anyone have any experience...
  3. R

Marine varnish finish for vanity top? Since my last post I received my faucet and sink drain and they are fine. I went with Kingston Brass since it was lots cheaper than any of the others. There weren't that many to choose from in Satin Nickel. Now I am concerned with what to use for a finish...
  4. R

Bathroom Re-model Layout Advice #2

Thanks jadnashuafor the quick reply. There is no possiblity of my slab having post tensioning cables because of its age (45+ years). Butm there would certainly be a rsik to slab damage if I have the hole drilled. I live in the Houston, TX area where slab cracking is a common occurence because of...
  5. R

I decided to write this post separately instead of further burdening the one which I just wrote and titled Bathroom Re-model Layout Advice #2. We are remodeling a bathroom and plan on using a piece of furniture as vanity. It will have a wooden top which we are refinishing and will coat with...
  6. R

Bathroom Re-model Layout Advice #2

This post has lots of similarity to CJT's of 7/19/06. I have attached (2) sketches as .JPG files showing what exists and what we want to do. Our goal is to make the tiny 2 room bathroom into a larger single room. At the same time we would like to incorporate a free standing vanity with a wall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks