Search results

1. TEstsolarus

Hi m100psi - we also have a Grundfos pump and I can't seem to figure out if it is working. Could...

Hi m100psi - we also have a Grundfos pump and I can't seem to figure out if it is working. Could you tell me - if you open the little silver disk and look inside - should you be able to see it spinning?
  2. TEstsolarus

Wet venting vs individual venting

Thank you so much Terry and HJ. My understanding of what HJ proposed is below. Correct? I conceptually understand this approach, where basically each fixture is connected with a T to the common vent separately. However, I was under the impression that it was possible to do this with only...
  3. TEstsolarus

Wet venting vs individual venting

This is probably obvious to folks on this forum, but haven't been able to figure it out despite looking through. In most wet venting configurations, the toilet appears to be at the end. Trying to figure out how to vent a bathroom (shower, toilet, sink), all draining through the toilet drain in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks