Search results

1. RT520

DWV Help

Hello, I’m hoping you guys can help an novice out with what I need for my DWV before I pour my shop floor. The plumber who I had originally lined up to do the work has basically told me he’s not going to get to it. I’m frantically trying to learn as much as possible to get this installed myself...
  2. RT520

Best option to irrigate 7 acres

I live in Western Montana where water is hard to come buy. The area I live in has an irrigation ditch that supplies water but I don’t have any rights to it, and I’m not able tk get access to the ditch. I would like to be able to irrigate my 7 acres for my 4 horses to graze all summer. My...
  3. RT520

Yard hydrant/automatic horse waterer question

I'm going to be replacing my broken yard hydrant and will also be adding an automatic horse waterer soon. I was was wondering if I would be able to combined the 2 by putting a T in the line before the hydrant and run a line to the waterer? Thanks
  4. RT520

Goulds Balanced flow constant pressure pump

I need to replace my well pump and was considering getting a Goulds balanced flow constant pressure 3hp 18gpm pump. Just wondering if anyone has used this pump or have any recommendations on a different constant pressure pump. Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks