Search results

1. RT520

DWV Help

Couple more questions for you guys. Is there a max burial depth 4” pipe can be? There are some spots that I’m about 4’ down to run 1/4” to my tank. How far below concrete should I have my interior pipe?
  2. RT520

DWV Help

Well, my septic system needs inspected. Everything inside the dwelling doesn’t. I didn’t realize that they wanted to see from the house to the tank, I thought it was only from the tank to the leach field… I’m glad I called to double check.
  3. RT520

DWV Help

I talked with environmental health and I’m required to run 4” once I leave my shop. Should I run 3” inside and expand to 4” once I get outside or just run 4” from the start?
  4. RT520

DWV Help

I talked with environmental health and I’m required to run 4” once I leave my shop. Should I run 3” inside and expand to 4” once I get outside or just run 4” from the start?
  5. RT520

DWV Help

6. RT520

DWV Help

Is there a max distance I can run 3” pipe? The main line will be 125’ long once I get out of the shop. I plan for a 1 clean out by the washer. 1 directly out side the shop and a 2 way clean out when I 45 to the tank.
  7. RT520

DWV Help

Thank you for the response. I figured it was a pretty basic system and made it more of a surprise when he said he wasn’t going to get to it. Above the bathroom will be a loft so I can run my vents through the floor joist to the stack.
  8. RT520

DWV Help

Hello, I’m hoping you guys can help an novice out with what I need for my DWV before I pour my shop floor. The plumber who I had originally lined up to do the work has basically told me he’s not going to get to it. I’m frantically trying to learn as much as possible to get this installed myself...
  9. RT520

Best option to irrigate 7 acres

I’d like to use either 3” irrigation pipe with heads or get 1 1/2” fire hose to drag around and use a wheeled sprinkler.
  10. RT520

I’ll probably look into having someone do the work once I figure out the best option. How big of a catchment would I need to dig to give me an idea of flow rate?
  11. RT520

I live in Western Montana where water is hard to come buy. The area I live in has an irrigation ditch that supplies water but I don’t have any rights to it, and I’m not able tk get access to the ditch. I would like to be able to irrigate my 7 acres for my 4 horses to graze all summer. My...
  12. RT520

Yard hydrant/automatic horse waterer question

I'm going to be replacing my broken yard hydrant and will also be adding an automatic horse waterer soon. I was was wondering if I would be able to combined the 2 by putting a T in the line before the hydrant and run a line to the waterer? Thanks
  13. RT520

Goulds Balanced flow constant pressure pump

I'm don't know what pump I have. here is a picture of my well log. The well is about 30o yards down a hill from the house.
  14. RT520

Here is my set up now. I was hoping to gain some space by getting a smaller pressure tank and going to tankless hot water heater. We want to also install a sprinkler system and don't want the pump to keep cycling.
  15. RT520

The date is 78, I was told it was more then double it's life expectancy. The hot water heater and pressure tank take up a lot of room in your laundry room. I would like to get a smaller pressure tank when I replace the pump.
  16. RT520

Thanks, I'll look into it. One of the big reasons I was looking to get a constant pressure was to try and save some space in my laundry room. Would I still be able use a smaller pressure tank? Thank you!
  17. RT520

I need to replace my well pump and was considering getting a Goulds balanced flow constant pressure 3hp 18gpm pump. Just wondering if anyone has used this pump or have any recommendations on a different constant pressure pump. Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks