Search results

1. Jesse Kershaw

CI to PVC underground drain connection, is PVC adapter needed?

Hi, I'm connecting PCV to CI, 4", underground. I plan to use a shielded 4-clamp coupling like the Fernco 1056-44rc. Do I need a nipple type adapter on the PVC such as the Spears P119-040 or Charlotte pipe 00119 1400 or do I just use a square cut end? I'm getting conflicting information...
  2. Jesse Kershaw

Tankless vs indirect heat

I have a cottage that currently has an indirect heat Amtrol WH-7L water heater that has started leaking. Because it's mostly used for summer the water heater is working to heat the water heater when the boiler isn't working otherwise. And in the winter we keep the heat on low but again I...
  3. Jesse Kershaw

PVC solvent cements, which is best?

Looking for some help on PVCsolvent cement. There's the normal Oatey at home stores but there's a bunch more options online. Heavy duty, heavy body, medium body, "hot", etc. Those cement's that work for larger diameter pipe I assume would be stronger on small diameter pipe. Can someone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks