Search results

1. MikiCab

Toto Ultramax II warped? Is this normal

Just got my new Toto Ultramax II toilet and installed it. When I was putting the toilet seat on I am seeing huge gaps like a Chrysler between the toilet seat and the toilet. Is this normal? I have emailed Toto and am waiting for their response. I put a straight edge across toilet where the...
  2. MikiCab

Danze Bathroom faucet ceramic disc cartridge identification

Hello Everyone, This forum helped me out with the tub when I had to replace the Ceramic Disc Cartridge but for whatever reason the bathroom sink ceramic disc cartridge is different. I have been on Danze website but they don't have anything that looks like this. If someone knows what this...
  3. MikiCab

Rinnai R65IN Tankless Water heater Questions

I am going tankless but this tank looks like it needs a new flue. Rinnai R65IN. I am looking at a 12 inch flue Model: 223181 Non-condensing. I think is correct but the instructions of the tankless water heater is it not that clear that this is the one but there is not that many choices so I...
  4. MikiCab

Should I replace the input/output lines on new water heater

Should I replace the water input+valve/output water lines to the water heater when replacing the water heater? Water heater is about 15 years old and started leaking. The water lines are the copper corrugated flex kind. There does not seem to be any issue with them visually but just wondering...
  5. MikiCab

Identifying And Fixing Leaking Tub Fixture

I have a leaking tub fixture. I cannot identify what brand it is but I am also having a hard time trying to take it apart. From the picture you can see it has a C Clip that comes off easily. I am guessing the nut comes off but I cannot get it to break free. I have been spraying it with WD40...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks