Search results

1. BiffNH

HRV/ERV systems

I am having a difficult time finding a designer/installer of HRV and ERV systems for residential applications. I am in central NH. An energy audit on my home shows what I thought - my home is too tight and I need a whole house ventilation system. I use outside combustion air for my oil fired...
  2. BiffNH

Anyone recognize this Logo?

I need a new faucet cartridge for an 8" oc kitchen faucet and no one so far has been able to recognize the company logo on the faucet. I have had no luck trying to fix a constant drip. The customer said he purchased it at Home Depot (he thinks) about 5 years ago. All the plumbing supply...
  3. BiffNH

Heat Managers

Has anyone had experience with add-on heat managers for hydronic boiler operation? I am particularly interested in reports on the Beckett Heat Manager Model 7512. Do they provide the level of efficiency that they suggest and do they work well in a system that has multizones and a combination...
  4. BiffNH

pH Correction

I am looking for an outlet for a reliable neutralizer for a whole house system. The pH of the water is 5.69, but everything else is fine with the water. I have two quotes $1800 and $2100 with $200 per year maintenance fee. Is there a wholesale source for a basic unit? I hate to spend $1000...
  5. BiffNH

Low Pressure Cut-Off Pressure Switch Adjustment

I am maintain more than a dozen homes with submersible and shallow well pumps. On two that can frequently develop low/no water I have installed low pressure cut-off swithes so that the pumps won't run continually when there is no water. My problem is that every so often when there is plenty...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks