Search results

1. DR-DEATH

HTP UFT 80 heat exchanger leak?

I had an HTP UFT 80 installed around November of 2016. I was in basement and noticed rust on the bottom and opened it up to see rust and corrosion around the gas line and black iron water inlets. Immediately thought it must be leaking from the HX and noticed some corrosion on the bottom of the...
  2. DR-DEATH

HTP UFT 80 set point?

hi guys I had a HTP UFT 80 installed last November. All is well so far but I do have a question. I noticed my basement zone 3 was the only zone calling for heat and after watching the boiler it was reaching set point of 179f. The outdoor sensor was showing 37 degrees and according to the stock...
  3. DR-DEATH

Generator/UPS for HTP UFT 80 and Rinnai Ruc98i

hi guys I had a HTP system installed last November and am looking at alternate ways to power it if the power goes out. I don't have a generator but was looking at a Honda 2k generator but alsovam toying with the idea of using a backup UPS. the manual for the HTP and Rinnai list peak power at...
  4. DR-DEATH

Rinnai RUC98IN vs RUR98IN

Hi guys, I have a quote to install a RUR98IN on demand system from Rinnai. The quote is fully installed at $3500 and then qualifies for an $800 rebate from my gas company bringing it down to $2700. I was originally looking at the RUC98in which sells for $1285 while the RUR sells at $1729. The...
  5. DR-DEATH

NTI Trinity-TX

I just received a quote that I am strongly looking at. Here is the following quote: Option # 1 Disconnect existing water heater and remove from job site. Furnish and install new Bradford white 40 gal nat gas power vented water heater. A new Tempering valve and thermal expansion tank will be...
  6. DR-DEATH

Navien NCB-240E possible purchase

Hi, New user here but I am looking for some professional advice. I am shopping for new hot water heaters and while I am at it.. interested in replacing our old nat gas boiler from 1985. I am specifically looking at combi units and have had two companies come out to give me quotes and expect...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks