Search results

1. lepa71

Reverse Osmosis system recommedation

So how is this looking? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JPKZCDX/ref=twister_B07KSM5BR8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
  2. lepa71

My water pressure is about 65. So I'm ok with that part. I don't think we use more than 50 gpd today. So I'm not sure if I really need a 100 gpd. Some people saying that decreasing wastewater ration would decrease the filtering capabilities of RO. So 75gpd should be than enough. I wish I could...
  3. lepa71

Hi All I have an old Microline TFC 45 4 stage system with 45 GPD for the last 19 years. I'm on city water that is not so good and I already have a good water softener. Most of the quick-connect fitting now leaking and need new filters. So I was thinking I would just get a new system. There are...
  4. lepa71

Legless water heater on linoleum concern

My biggest concern is heat underneath the water heater if it would rest on linoleum without legs.
  5. lepa71

So what do I do? Are those legs available somewhere?
  6. lepa71

sHi All I have a 20 years old 40-gallon gas Rheem water heater. It is raised by 2-3 inches from the floor. The floor is linoleum. All new water heaters are legless. I feel like it would be a bad idea to put a new water heater directly on linoleum because of the heat at the bottom. Am I...
  7. lepa71

New Whole House Carbon Filter & Water Softener

It kind of does bothers me. Wood is not going to melt, but the plastic will. I have 2 guys that I like. I will ask them to come over and look at it and see what they think. One of them looked at the pictures and kind of agreed with me, but told me without seeing it he can't tell for sure. This...
  8. lepa71

@Reach Thank you for PM. This my line of thought. Clack WS1 valve itself is about 6-7". If I use 48" tank with 7" valve I would be 5" away from hot air duct. I don't know how hot that humidifier air duct gets, but it's hot. You would be able to keep your hand on it for more than 1 second. I...
  9. lepa71

Are you saying I should ask if the guy uses turbulator in 10x35 tank? Thanks
  10. lepa71

I think I'm ok with 1 cuft softener. My concern was that 9x48 tank is V≈3053.63 and 10x35 is only V≈2748.89. So I thought 10x35 would be too small for 1 cuft. My preference would be a 10x44 tank and I can ask to put 1.25 cuft. This way I can still have 11x11 brine tank with grid and I still...
  11. lepa71

The water softener is right under the the air duct. Here is where it would touch it. I can't move humidifier higher because of the the thing above humidifier's top(marked in red).
  12. lepa71

They are whole sellers in MN for residential. The small guys buy from them and to my surprise they don't even want to order other sizes tanks. One of the installers told that he had to push them hard to start selling 10x35 tanks with 1 cuft resin. He is going to try to get me 10x44 tank...
  13. lepa71

I measured from the floor to the air duct( top of your yellow line). It's 60" exact.
  14. lepa71

https://goo.gl/photos/e838QbqNCsf2A2YC9 Here is more pictures of that room. Any thoughts on 10x35 tank for 1 cuft? It feels too small.
  15. lepa71

This would be for my rental properties. For cost effectiveness, I was thinking to go with either Fleck 5600 Econominder or 5800. It seems that here in MN we have 2 whole sellers. One(Robert B. Hill Co) that does not carry 10" or 12" wide tanks. The other one is Canature Water group. Everybody...
  16. lepa71

Is it true that with bigger tank size I would need a bigger salt tank? If I would go with 10x54 I would need 15x17 salt tank. As for moving washer and dryer and putting water softener between washer/dryer and water heater. The air pipe for dryer will need to be adjusted as well as plumbing to...
  17. lepa71

I'm sorry I meant per person. The bill was showing 9800 gallons in 66 days and we had 4 people in the house. I think it a filter that prevents for resin to escape. How tall the whole unit could be if the tank is 48" tall with clack installed? I can than see how much gap is left. If you look...
  18. lepa71

OK. A simple question. Now knowing my limitations size wise, picking clack as a valve and I can only fit 11x11 brine tank. I'm worried about heights of the resin tank as the valve unit will get too close to the humidifier air duck that gets hot in the winter. Could it melt the plastic on the...
  19. lepa71

OK. How do I truly test my current system? How long should my system have lasted? I know that my current system is 0.75 cuft based on tank size. Also my concern with taller tank is a humidifier air tube as you can see in one of the pictures. In the winter, it will get really hot and I'm worried...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks