Search results

1. MSanders

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

I also have a round bowl version and I have no problems with splash either.
  2. MSanders

Inexpensive low end toliet needed

Ron_in_sc, here is a link to my Cadet 3 on youtube. You can see for yourself how well it flushes before you decide on buying it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=hzCGZh7AK2U
  3. MSanders

Inexpensive low end toliet needed

By low-end I'm assuming you mean around $100 or less? Well since you have a tiny bathroom go with a round bowl. You may want to consider an American Standard Space Saver, Mansfield Alto, Lamosa, Crane Toilet-to-Go. They're all fair at best but get the job done as long as you don't stuff them...
  4. MSanders

Rim wash

Make sure you choose wisely if you do decide for a new unit.
  5. MSanders

Rim wash

Is your toilet a Crane or Universal Rundle toilet? My grandmother has a Crane Atlas model and has the same problem with her toilet. Like you said from 4:00 to 7:00 no water washes the bowl. It's just the design of the toilet (open rim design, not the holes under the rim), but what you could do...
  6. MSanders

What about the AS Champion 4?

Just my opinion here...go with an AS Cadet 3. They are cheaper than the Champions and still flush as well as a Champion.
  7. MSanders

Recommendations for a new Toilet: I am a NOOB so please adivse me!

AS Cadet 3 I purchased an AS Cadet 3 round front with 12" rough-in from Lowes about a year ago to replace a poorly performing AS Regular Cadet. Surprisingly, coming from a big box store like Lowes, the toilet had no defects and to this day has shown no signs of cracking or leaking...
  8. MSanders

Rheem Richmond Toilet

All I can say is that my neighbor has a Rheem Richmond brand toilet but it's very old...I think dating to the 60s. My guess is that they went out of production long ago.
  9. MSanders

Toto and toilet seats

Well yours might be defective because mine sure doesn't do that. I couldn't be happier with it.
  10. MSanders

Older Koher with triple flush

You need to purchase a low-flow flapper. I'm assuming this is just a standard flapper you currently have in the tank.
  11. MSanders

Pressure Assist Aftermarket Kit

I have one of those AS Cadet 2001 model toilets. And it's almost impossible for it to remove all the waste without holding the handle down for a 3 gal flush. It's fine for liquids though. So yeah I'm not saving as much water as I could but it's once a day or every other day that it's used for waste.
  12. MSanders

Pressure Assist Aftermarket Kit

That's true. I have an American Standard that has the little float on the chain as well. But when you move it down to just above the flapper you defeat the purpose of saving water. You're then using 3 to 3.5 gal even though it flushes better after this.
  13. MSanders

Crane toilet?

Thanks. Seeing as how it won't be used too often I think it'll be a safe bet.
  14. MSanders

Crane toilet?

Has anyone had expereince with Cranes's "toilet-to-to" model? This toilet was previously owned by Universal Rundle and was known as the Atlas model. A friend of mine was looking for a cheap toilet to go in his work-shop and had his eye on this one. Any advice???
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks