Search results

1. lanachurner

Corner Toilet rough in dimensions

Hello all. I'm working in a bathroom here that has a corner toilet. They want to replace the toilet along with tiling the walls. Looking at the specs for corner toilets every one I see gives dimensions from the FINISHED wall to the center of the closet flange. The rough is usually measured from...
  2. lanachurner

How many items on a 2" vent?

I'm looking at a job in a lake cabin in the northern part of the state. Complete gut on an old bathroom, switch the wc to the other side of the room, new shower, etc. I plan to cut off the old CI main below the floor and start over with ABS. I know I can vent the whole bathroom - wc, lav and...
  3. lanachurner

Antique toilet 14" rough in

Last summer I bought a beautiful antique toilet to install in our new bathroom. It is the 2 piece type where the bowl bolts to the floor, the tank bolts to the wall and they are connected by means of a chrome flush ell. The closet flange in our bathroom is set at a 12" rough in. But I can not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks