Search results

1. darryle

How to Unclog Toilet?

I attempt to use toilet plunger then poured pale of water. Luckily, clogged is gone and found out that soap that fell in our toilet bowl was a little small. But if not, I will call a plumber to remove the bowl. Thanks for all the advice.
  2. darryle

How to Unclog Toilet?

Yesterday our toilet flush was functioning well. Water go down from the bowl. But now, there seem something wrong. The water in our toilet bowl overflow instead of go down when I flush the toilet. I asked my brother about it since, he was the last person that use our toilet. According to him, he...
  3. darryle

New Gaming Computer I7

Well, there are i7 computer that cost less than $1900 and have good performance even in games.
  4. darryle

Legal/landlord issues... Is it me or my low flow toilet??!!

Your landlady is responsible to any repair especially if it was not your fault. However, I suggest that you read the terms and conditions of your lease of contract.
  5. darryle

Weak flush not getting to pit

It could be the septic tank need to be pumped. If there was smell in the basement.
  6. darryle

Vacuum Cleaner Won't Run

Perhaps need a repairman, indeed.
  7. darryle

Upstairs toilet & shower drain into kitchen sink. Basement sink drains ok to sewer

I'm not a plumber but if your kitchen drain join the main drain stack. Perhaps the problem could be in the kitchen drain.
  8. darryle

Top Reasons why you should not charge your iPhone in the microwave.

I will never try it even there is instruction.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks