Search results

1. C

Shower Rough-in Issue

Despite my best efforts, my rough-in for the shower waterway feed that will send water to the handheld shower on a slider rail ended up just barely proud of the finished tiled wall. I don't think there is enough thread to attach the waterway connector elbow. The rough-in is 1/2" male connector...
  2. C

Aquabrass Thermostatic Shower Valve Install

I purchased an Aquabrass shower system that includes the thermostatic valve/volume control. However, the instructions are quite brief...so I am seeking expert opinions. The valve connections for the supply lines and the outlets for the shower head and handheld shower are 1/2" female npt. I am...
  3. C

Tub/Toilet Venting

I am re-configuring my bathroom such that the tub is now going to be on a common waste line with the toilet. An existing 3" line leads to the toilet and is tied into the main stack on the other end that is 3" pipe downward and heads upward to vent out the roof. I am planning to use a...
  4. C

Thinset Thickness

Hi, I have installed cement board surrounding the tub/shower alcove and am in the process of using thinset to cover joints. I have a small area that need some levelling and am wondering how thick I can go with the thinset to even out the inconsistenices. Any thoughts?
  5. C

Bathtub Drain Advice

#1 Today, 12:43 PM cjt Junior Member Join Date: Oct 2007 Location: Ontario Canada Trade: IT Posts: 1 Bathtub Drain Advice -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi All, In the midst of a big bathroom reno and was looking...
  6. C

Bathroom Re-model Layout Advice

Hi All, I am in the early stages of planning a master bath re-model. We are not really happy with the current layout of our master bath. You can see the layout here. We do not like the protruding tub and would like a more concealed toilet and perhaps a bigger shower. We don't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks