Search results

1. Kbarb

Toto Soft Close Repair?

I'd like to try that silicone damping fluid you mentioned by indeed it's a bit expensive. Maybe someone can turn up an inexpensive supply, that is, non turntable damping fluid.
  2. Kbarb

Toto Soft Close Repair?

Now I've tried KY with no luck either. Again, it could be that there is something else wrong, or something I'm doing that's not right. Being in a bit of a hurry, I put the KY in with a syringe, starting at the bottom so as to force it into all the crevices. I overfilled a bit to cause some...
  3. Kbarb

Toto Soft Close Repair?

I tried the "ACE Brand #4095667 Silicone Grease" that gldnbrew recommended but it didn't work for me. I repacked the little cylinders three different times to make sure there was enough grease in them, then put the lid back on causing some squeeze-out. Probably you should fill them and let them...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks