Search results

1. T

Bubbling toilet-plz help-septic or plumber?

I'll call in the morning to have it pumped. Never had a septic before & nobody to help with advice. Thanks so much!!
  2. T

The home is 20 yrs old. No trees between home & tank..huge oak just past the tank. Moved in 3 yrs ago. We used Ridex & conscientious about not using excess soap & paper products. Former owners said "never any need to have it pumped." Would the septic guys be able to clear the line if it's a...
  3. T

Washing Machine vs Toilet

I'm having the same problem. How did you know whether to call a plumber or a septic clean-out company?
  4. T

Two-story home on septic (bought it 3 yrs ago.) Built on slab in Florida, so can't access plumbing - no basement. 1st toilet bubbled when the washer (also 1st floor) drained recently. Problem seems to be getting worse; now 1st floor toilet bubbles when 2nd floor toilet is flushed, too. The...
  5. T

Broken pipe at threads-how do I remove it?

Good thinking. Hard water is the whole reason I was replacing this shower head. (Our other bath had a "flood" and I was gutting it slowly) This was the only working shower and the head wasn't flowing well due to calcium...I go to replace it, and snap. I'll break out the tiles, then try...
  6. T

Thanks Much! These are both great ideas--can't thank you guys enough. I've stared at this thing for 2 days trying to figure out how to get that piece out. I really appreciate it.
  7. T

When replacing a shower head, the shower arm snapped off behind our tile shower wall, right where the shower arm threads onto another pipe. How do I remove the threaded piece from the broken shower arm that's threaded into the pipe in the wall? There's no "edge" past the threads to grab to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks