Search results

1. montisqu

How to use the Hach 5B test kit?

So I used the Hach 5B on various water systems, but don't know how to interpret the results: New House, new softener = 5 drops 40 year old house, regular tap water = 12 drops 40 year old house, RO system = 0 drops In my house, I got a good expensive filter and softener.....is it normal for...
  2. montisqu

Air gap installed on drain tubes (tee)....is this correct?

So this is a follow up for https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/whole-house-water-filter-concerned-about-backwash-from-sewage.64740/page-3 I had the plumber install an air gap on the standpipe. He installed a "tee". Could someone look at the following pic and tell me if it's correctly...
  3. montisqu

Whole house water filter: Concerned about backwash from sewage

I had a Aquat softener and filtration system put in last week. I believe the connection is as follows: incomings line -> filter -> softener -> house I think both the filter and softener has drain lines connected to a sewage/drain pipe. This week, the filter started flushing water nonstop so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks