Search results

1. Greg Pizzola

Vent Plan for Saniflo Basement Bath. Okay?

Hi All! Adding a basement bath with Saniflo and need confirmation or suggestions on plan. I added a new dedicated vent by tieing into the main stack well above the highest drain lne. Image attached. The 2inch vent runs through a wall cavity directly to the basement. I tried to dryfit my plan but...
  2. Greg Pizzola

Best method for this kitchen sink plumbing?

Hi All, Remodel question around best method for plumbing this sink... Current drain directly below sink cabinet. There will be a disposal below sink and I'm trying to keep as much available space under the sink for a small garbage can. Sink is a single drain so disposal will be centered. The...
  3. Greg Pizzola

Rerouting Radiator Pipes

We are renovating our kitchen / dining area and had removed a partition wall which was hiding some pipes to a second floor radiator. Goal here is to reroute the pipes backwards and then down through the top plate of the new wall. My original idea was to turn the elbows a quarter turn so they...
  4. Greg Pizzola

Removing Old Tub Spout

Hi All, I'm updating our bathroom fixtures and looking to remove an old tub spout that is built into the cast iron tub. The plan is to replace it with an overflow and mount the new fixtures on the wall above the tub. In an effort to keep from cracking the cast iron tub I need some advice on...
  5. Greg Pizzola

Do I need a permit?

Hi All, I'm preparing to add a second bath in my basement. First step I took was to look into getting a permit to tie in to my sewer. From what it looks like to me I'm not required in Philadelphia, PA to obtain a permit since I'm in a one family dwelling. I'm not familiar with the L and I...
  6. Greg Pizzola

Basic DWV Sketch

Hi All, Looking to add a Saniflo system in basement. Based on the responses I received in my other threads I'm going to run a new vent up alongside the main and tie in before the roof. I sketched out a basic DWV system. Everything except the main will be added. Am I on the right track with...
  7. Greg Pizzola

Venting an up flush system

Hi All, As part of a partial basement remodel we are adding a 3/4 bath. Just received a quote from my plumber for $2500 to rough in the plumbing under the slab. Considering I could probably save $1500 if I installed an up flush system myself, I'm digging through the threads doing my research...
  8. Greg Pizzola

Do I need a vent? Yes.

Hi All, This is my first post on this forum so I'm hoping I'm following protocol. I'm a DIYer looking to add some finished space to my unfinished basement. The first step of my project was installing a laundry area to a portion of the basement that will remain unfinished. I extended an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks