Search results

1. Richard Cropper

New driveway installation

Good morning! Wanted to get a few thoughts from you guys to see what you think, I have been looking and not really found a good reason to go either way. I plan on installing a 650' driveway for our new construction. Do you recommend putting down a geotextile below the base or not? The ground is...
  2. Richard Cropper

No blower on heat with door shut

Hey guys, so I am having an issue with my furnace. Its not new but selling the house and it needs fixed. So when the unit is in heat mode, auto fan and door shut I get no blower. Take the door off and the blower comes on immediately. The fix I found was taking the switch out of the metal...
  3. Richard Cropper

Adding In-Line Chlorinator

Good morning everyone, not sure if this belongs in this thread or the water softener thread. You can move it if need be. Last year around this time I believe I shocked my whole system due to the IRB growing in the well and whole water system. I am going to be doing it as well again but I...
  4. Richard Cropper

Brown water

Hey guys, I posted originally in the softener forum thinking it may have been a softener issue but I think it may have gone past that. Here is a link to the original discussion. I have had the water test and the results are in that discussion as well. After a few days recently of the RO...
  5. Richard Cropper

Cloudy water after backflushing

First time posting here, I have a Fleck 7000SXT system about 2 years old. No problems till within the last 4 weeks. It seems to be that after back flushing the water, the house water has a lot of iron in it. You can notice it easily. I went out and checked and changed some of the settings to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks