Search results

1. Chuck Shaughnessy

Preferred piping for direct-bury water line to Greenhouse

I will be running a water line from an existing line at a frost-free hydrant to a new greenhouse. There are SO MANY new options for type of piping - PVC, flexible PVC, PE, PEX ... and on and on. Can someone recommend thoughts on best piping to use for this? Probably 3/4 inch but perhaps 1...
  2. Chuck Shaughnessy

Need recommendation: Underground splice kit, 2 AWG, aluminum wire

Can anyone recommend the best underground splice it - for 2 AWG aluminum wire. I want a really good one so I don't have to do this again!
  3. Chuck Shaughnessy

Voltage loss in underground cable.. FOUND IT!!!

I have power going from my house to my barn (100 amp service). One leg is solid 120v. The other is roughly 5V. Measurements are without load on either leg. At the house end both are 120V. Can this be a connection, corrosion, or breaker problem or is it a problem in the cable below the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks