Search results

1. vmplumbing

yet another island sink vent question

hello again!! i was wondering if the height of a island vent loop was crucial i have a customer who wants a deeper sink, and the only way to make this work really is to lower the height of the peak of the loop...currently about 2' above the lateral. can i lower this six or so inches...
  2. vmplumbing

shower drain noise

hello!! i have a customer who just had a bathroom installed. i had nothing to do with the rough in of this--only the trim. he is unhappy with his shower, in that the drain makes a lot of noise while draining. he asked me if i knew of a way to suppress the noise. i told him no, but i...
  3. vmplumbing

fountain problem

hello!! i have a client who has a fountain... his problem is that he's constantly, manually refilling the (pond? reservoir? unsure of the terminology...) due to both evaporation and excessive splash. apparently there is no way to adjust force or speed of the pump... what is...
  4. vmplumbing

sewage ejector system dilemna

hello!! i took a look at a sewage system problem yesterday. the complaint was a possible check valve sticking open, allowing material to fall back into the tank and causing the pump to activate more than it should. when i arrived, i found the check valve installed at a 45 degree...
  5. vmplumbing

the ultimate sewage check valve placement thread

greetings fellow plumbers!! i have been searching these threads for the definitive check valve placement for a sewage ejector pump installation. i have received a request from a friend who says he can hear leakage from his vertically-installed check valve... from what i gather here, the...
  6. vmplumbing

ground joint unions with center punched nuts

hi all... anyone out there know about such a thing? i've never seen this fitting, and i wonder what the procedure is to create a union with a "center punched nut." thanks in advance.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks