Search results

1. speedball1

Formula for GPM ?

If I have a 2" ID Pipe with 58 PSI what would be the GPM output? Without the friction line lose figured in. Thanks, Tom
  2. speedball1

Who is the manufacture??

Does any one know who manufactures Glacier Bay faucets for Home Depot? Where can I pull up exploded views and parts lists? Thanks, speedball1
  3. speedball1

Bamboo Intrusion

Does anyone know a sure way to kill bamboo? My neighbor planted bamboo in his back yard and now the roots have come under the fence and threaten to eat up my yard. how bout drilling a hole in the stumps and filling it with Round-Up? This tree is straight outta hell!! Any suggestions?? Thanks...
  4. speedball1

Posting Images

Hi Terry, I'm new to you but not to Q & A sites. I got shot down when i attempted to post a No-Hub Band image (193 KB). I use images a lot in my answers to illustrate and flesh them out. However your limit of 39.1 KB is too small for me to work with. I had the same problem over at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks