Search results

1. Lyn12

water siphoned out of trap in basement floor

Hello. I have replaced all my plumbing through the house and new sewer pipes under the basement floor to the street. The house still smells like sewer gas. I filled the tap in the basement drain up and a week later it was gone. I had the house smoke tested and a camera run down the trap to the...
  2. Lyn12

Trap water siphoned after a week of filling

Hello. I have replaced all my plumbing through the house and new sewer pipes under the basement floor to the street. The house still smells like sewer gas. I filled the tap in the basement drain up and a week later it was gone. I had the house smoke tested and a camera run down the trap to the...
  3. Lyn12

Best charcoal roof stack filter

I think I have a backdraft from sewer vent on roof. Ive replaced most plumbing and still smell sewer gas. Mostly outdoors. I dont have a septic tank. I already put pcv extensions but that did nothing. I want to put a charcoal filter on the stacks on the roof. What do you recommend?
  4. Lyn12

Sewer gas smell

Sewer gas is coming in my house from the sewer roof vent on the roof. Winds and air currents bring it down drafting through windows into the home. The air moves around the roof instead of going off into the atmosphere it drops down around the house and in. I can smell sewer gas indoors and...
  5. Lyn12

Sewer gas mystery

Help! Im sick from a year of breathing low level sewer gas in my house I purchased a year ago. Built 1965. Headaches, nausea, stomach ache and more. Google symptoms of sewer gas poisoning. I have it all. After Im away from the house after awhile Im ok. Ive had countless plumbers and sewer people...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks