Search results

1. TexasTractHomeTrades

Tie hip roof into valley roof

I can sort of see it in my mind. A hip roof and a valley roof are corners. The hip is an outside corner and the valley is an inside corner. And they both have a pitch. Your new hip would start where the original valley terminates at the original fascia board. So, your new roof would be lower...
  2. TexasTractHomeTrades

Any tips or tricks to make setting a toilet over the flange correctly the first time?

I am not a plumber but I have seen some guys use 2 wax rings on the reinstall
  3. TexasTractHomeTrades

Best Patio Door Manufacturer

I used to install for Kolbe & Kolbe. Had to take the factory tour. They are expensive but their customer service after the sale was something that was stressed.
  4. TexasTractHomeTrades

How can I (properly) build a simple rectangular deck?

Something like: 2x6 floor joist 16" on center one way. Below that double girder beams of 2x6 at 4' on center the other way
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks