Search results

1. Joy Greenwald

Bleach/chlorine smell in new shower/tub only (not in the rest of the house)

That would make sense of we only had one shower. But since it's just on the one shower and not the other, I don't see how. They both use the same high power, massaging shower head, nothing misty. (Hate mist.). True the other one is a steal, so I can't test filling the tub, but I can take a...
  2. Joy Greenwald

Yes, as I said, we are on minicipal water. It's fantastic. The water that comes in has alwayss and smelled great and continues to do so in the rest of the house. Why would I suddenly need to filter after 10 years of no problems? I don't have this issue in my other shower or in any of my other...
  3. Joy Greenwald

We recently remodeled our main bath. (Plumbing was completed about a month and a half ago.) We've never had any issues with our water. We are on municipal water, and the water from from the other shower in the house and all the taps are all fine. But the water in the new shower and bath has a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks