Search results

1. mary98765

Need help with Toto vs Hansgrohe Shower fixtures

That is really good (and important) advice - I would not have thought to keep installation instructions - thank you! Hopefully it won't be an issue, at least for a really long time:)
  2. mary98765

Thanks that is good to hear! I really like the quality of the faucets and trim...hopefully we will have the same experience as you.
  3. mary98765

Thanks so much - that does make a lot of sense and I feel a lot better going with Toto.
  4. mary98765

We gutted our house and are putting in a new master bath with a separate shower (will include a steam shower) and tub. I really like Toto lav faucet and want to keep the same style for tub and shower, but I can find very little information for reviews, recommendations or feedback on Toto shower...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks