Search results

1. alleonna

Dual operating system.. is it okey?

I have posted on another thread about which is better OS to use. But in here I just want to know if its okey to use dual operating systems? I have a P4 with 80gig hard disk pc.. is this capable? Does anybody here use dual OS? What's the difference? Thanks
  2. alleonna

What is better operating system?

Which do you think is better Linux or Windows? Or any other operating systems you know? My operating system is WindowsXP but my brother want to change it to Linux because he said its better. And I don't know in what way??? I always find Windows user friendly and better. Can anybody tell...
  3. alleonna

Internet explorer or Moxilla Firefox

hello guys... I've using using Internet Explorer for quite a long time but my friend suggest that I use Moxilla Firefox because it is better. Anyone who can tell me the difference? Which actually is better? Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks