Search results

1. Ryanwj

Sealing tub spout against tub surround?

I have a Moen tub and shower faucet in a new basement bathroom I just finished and the last detail I am concered with is the seal where the tub spout meets the tile surround. I was surprised to find the tub spout screwed onto the nipple and the length of the nipple determines the standoff...
  2. Ryanwj

Automatic or Non-Automatic Zoeller 267???

I've decided based on all the discussion in these forums that I will be installing a Zoeller 267 for my basement bathroom ejector pump application. I am a little unclear on the pros and cons of chosing the automatic with attached float version vs. the non automatic version of the pump. Are...
  3. Ryanwj

Options for dealing with lead riser in slab?

I am helping a friend with a bathroom remodel. The remodel involves laying new ceramic tile on the floor as well as replacing the (pink) toilet. We removed the old toilet w/o a problem but after we removed it, we noticed the flange was somewhat loose. We pulled on the flange and it came up...
  4. Ryanwj

Basement bathroom rough-in, vent, ejector pump questions

I have a 2 yr old house that had an unfinished basement when we bought it. The basement has been plumbed (to some extent) for a bathroom underneath the slab. What I have is three stubs coming out of the slab, a 2" stub where a vanity sink would go, a 4" stub where a toilet would go and a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks