Search results

1. JoanF

Toto Vespin vs what plumber knows

Thank you for telling me this! I really am enjoying learning from you! I told him I had 28" from the wall to the tile that is on the top of my cabinet and he wrote me and said everything will fit. LOL, he ended his sentence with a little pic of a toilet! I got a good smile and laugh out of...
  2. JoanF

You are so, so kind to help me out to find someone in my zip code~~heck city. What a nice person you are! If he doesn't think he needs to do a unfit should I ask for him to ? Which way is better with or without it? Appreciative, JoanF
  3. JoanF

I had a tile floor put in and they took the toilets out of the master and bottom floor bathrooms and then put them back. So I think it should be fine not taking any tile out. Just drill. It is a thicker tile so I imagine he will need a special bit as I saw a suggestion about. I guess it will...
  4. JoanF

I cannot thank you enough for the pics of what will happen! I couldn't have asked for anything better along with your advice and the others as well. I am so relieved. I do have one question here. If there is only a 28 " width from the wall to the tile that is on the cabinet next to the...
  5. JoanF

Thank you so very much for you help. I feel so much better hearing everything from you and others. I am looking forward to having them put in now! Cannot thank you enough! Best Regards!
  6. JoanF

Cannot afford any leaks especially from upstairs!
  7. JoanF

Thank you for your input!!!! I am concerned about my tile around where the toilet is placed. Do you think it will need to be taken out a bit for any reason?
  8. JoanF

If you don't mind would you please give me input under JoanF. I have 3 CT474CEFG#01 to install...

If you don't mind would you please give me input under JoanF. I have 3 CT474CEFG#01 to install and had been having trouble with 2 plumbers that said they don't install them anymore because of clogging problems and other things. I just don't think they know how to do them. Plumbers and are...
  9. JoanF

I was told that a master plumber should be used on the Vespinll. I bought 3 of these about 3 years ago and didn't have them installed yet for reasons I had to wait. I reached a plumber here and they don't do Toto's anymore. Too much of a challenge I guess. I am so thrilled to see this forum...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks