Search results

1. Dorlando13

Irrigation pump losing prime

I have a shallow well with a one line suction. I was digging around the lines today, the shovel lifted the pump and pipes and I heard a loud crack, like pvc. The pump is now losing prime and a couple of times the pressure has gone in and out, meaning strong to weak on different zones. If...
  2. Dorlando13

New pump not priming

Hello, I had a voltage issue with my prior motor so I just replaced it. I put in another 1.5 HP Flotec. On my prior pump I am guessing I was losing prime in my suction line because it would take 30-45 seconds for the pump to bring up water, but it always worked. With the new pump in place I...
  3. Dorlando13

Pump motor not coming on

Hello, I have a Flotec 1.5 HP for my well. This morning I watered the front yard fine and when I went to water the back the pump would not come on. There is no humming or anything. I waited 30 minutes and same thing. I did notice a little smell near the pump but can't say for sure that...
  4. Dorlando13

Irrigation pump on but no water

Hi, I don’t have a lot of knowledge on pumps but here is my situation. I have a 1.5 hp pump on my well for my irrigation. It is coming on but no water is being pumped out. I have not noticed any significant issues recently and just watered two days earlier. Could it have lost prime? Is it...
  5. Dorlando13

Hole in bottom of bathtub faucet

Hello, our bath tub is probably over 30 years old. The bottom of the faucet has a 1/2 size or so hole that the previous owner partially plugged by rigging something to fit inside the hole. My first question would be do you know why there would be a whole under it? Second, what he did to plug...
  6. Dorlando13

Mini split recommendation

Hello, I need to purchase a 1k or so mini split, maybe 9000 btu. I understand the market has been bombarded with a lot of cheap knockoffs from overseas. My wife just lost her job due to Covid 19 so my budget is limited. I don't have the dollars for a Mitsubishi or Fujitsu but I also don't...
  7. Dorlando13

Pulsating water from shower

Hello, I haven’t been on the forum in a couple of years but I always appreciate everyone’s help. The pipes in the shower have been pulsating over the last week. It doesn’t happen with every shower. The toilet in that same bathroom has also been making a pulsating type of vibration, almost...
  8. Dorlando13

AFCI breakers

I live in Orlando Florida I need to replace my electric panel. House was built in 1977. Will I be required to put in afci breakers? Nothing is being moved or added. We are just replacing the panel and breakers
  9. Dorlando13

Irrigation pump not working

Over the last few weeks the breaker for my irrigation well pump has tripped a few times but the pump still worked. Now the breaker keeps tripping after about 10 seconds but the pump never comes on. Does that mean the pump is bad? thank you
  10. Dorlando13

Toilet Flushing every other time

I can really use some help, thank you. We have an american standard toilet. Sorry, I do not know much more about it. We had a broken lever so we replaced it. At the same time we replaced the flapper and chain. Now the toilet flushes every other time because not enough water is getting into...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks