Search results

1. parity_check

Moving Whirlpool fixture, no good options!

Hello, I'm renovating my bathroom but keeping the existing non-jetted whirlpool soaker tub. Many years ago the builders installed the faucet in the back right corner. I have covered the old holes with caps. I'm trying to relocate them to another spot due to the following reasons: The spout...
  2. parity_check

Need to raise drainpipes for hanging vanity

I have the unfortunate task of hiding these copper pipes behind the wall and raising the drain pipes to at least 18" above the finished floor. I already got the copper taken care of, but the drain pipes need to be raised 3 or 4 inches. How would a professional handle this situation? Thanks.
  3. parity_check

HD Everbilt Corrugated stainless steel water connectors

Hey guys, I'm installing my new gas water heater. The local Home Depot sells 3/4" Everbilt flex steel connectors. They seem sturdy enough but I can clearly tell the the inside diameter is smaller than a straight 3/4" copper pipe. Will this impact my flow? I have a shower on my 3rd story of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks