Search results

1. Magneto

How do I get a Plumbing Radiator certified?

So a friend of mine is having some issues with a product he has just invested some money in. The radiators is imported from overseas and it seems to be certified for usage in Europe and China. What are the proper steps to take to not only certify the item in the U.S., But to also figure out...
  2. Magneto

BTU Output

Hey everyone I am a little stumped with an answer to a question someone has asked me, hoping someone on this forum could help me out. So the basis of the question is surrounded by radiator btu output at different temperature systems. For example if a radiators is producing a heat output of...
  3. Magneto

Heating for homes

Yesterday I had an argument with a buddy of mine and what people are doing for heating nowadays. So to my best available knowledge central heating is growing larger every year, with different variation of how it is done. From Ductless, ventilation, radiant floor heating, and even hydronic...
  4. Magneto

Radiator replacements

Hey so lately customers have been asking me if there is a modern day replacement for their cast iron radiators. I knew this day way would come considering all the money people are shelling out to renovate their households. Seems like cast iron is dying, along with baseboards and other types of...
  5. Magneto

Different types of boilers

So following a friendly dispute with a friend I decided to do some research myself on the topic. There are 5 different fuel sources for domestic boilers; Natural Gas, Oil, Wood, Electric, and Propane. Does anyone know of an estimated percentage value of usage? I know that around 50% of homes in...
  6. Magneto

A.O. Smith Water Heater problem

So this morning around 530 I wake up to use the bathroom and to my surprise my basement is flooded with about 3 inches of water. I hear the water rushing out of what I thought was a pipe and soon realized it was the water heater. I quickly used the shut off valve and fixed the leaking problem. I...
  7. Magneto

Gas or Electric Tankless Water Heater?

Which one should I install into my home? I have read some reviews and cant decide...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks