Search results

1. sjcrawley

why is cable tray no good for res.

I know table 19 (cdn code, CEC ) states that tray cable is for tray only, BUT on a technical side why isnt it ok to use for residental (beside because the code book says no). when i look at tray cable i can see the jacket is thicker, stronger, and has UV protection but lumex (ect) isnt as...
  2. sjcrawley

short light bulb life

Our neighbor put in a new fixture in the basement and like the rest of the bulbs in the house they are all short-lived. Compact florescent bulbs dies in 6 wks and the same with the new 50w halogens in the new fixture. Any idea what is causing this? I have tightened or checked ½ the wires in the...
  3. sjcrawley

"water" air conditioning

I would like to install a radiator in the intake air of my furnace ( see drawing) and I have 2 questions 1. Is it possible to buy a lead free radiator that I could install (otherwise project is a scrap) 2. is there any problem here that I don’t see I plan on putting a drain tray hose to...
  4. sjcrawley

help with gas line

i want to run a line from my house to a furnice in my garage (35'). I plan on using black pipe and was thinking of using 3/4". As well i plan on doing all the work except the final conections (i will hire someone) my questions are 1) can i oversize my line without (3/4 instead of 1/2) any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks