Search results

1. mfran12345

Need help waterproofing plastic tile ready shower niche

Hi. I'm tiling my shower with 3x6 subway with a shampoo niche in the wall. I got a plastic niche you can apply tile directly to from the tile shop. It has 1/2" thick and 1/2" wide flanges on it so the hardi backboard on the walls is flush with the niche. I left a 1/8" gap between the niche and...
  2. mfran12345

Raise P trap

hi. I was wondering if there's a way to raise the P trap in the sink so it doesn't hit the shelf of the vanity. The wasteline from the wall is too low so the trap sits too low. I can't move the wasteline up which would be the best solution. Are there any other options? If I use a 90 to take the...
  3. mfran12345

Which way for bypass

Is the valve in the bypass mode? I do not want water going to the softner as a hose snapped off tonight when something fell off my garage wall. New to water softened so just want to make sure no water will be flowing through it until I call someone to look at it. The left (white) side of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks