Search results

1. m100psi

Recirc pump repair

Thought I'd follow up on this having resolved it, though I'm not sure how useful it will be to anyone since I don't know why it's resolved. I took the pump apart to have a look at the cartridge and see if I could see anything obviously wrong with it. I plugged in the open pump and the little...
  2. m100psi

Recirc pump repair

Thanks for the responses. Changing the whole pump is an option, though I'd prefer to avoid it if possible--there are valves and unions on both sides. I'm no plumber, but I can (unattractively) sweat what I need to. New vs. repair part is about $200 (assuming the timer module is reusable) vs...
  3. m100psi

Recirc pump repair

Hi, The recirc pump that was installed in the house when I bought it is no longer working. I contacted Grundfos and they said one service part is available, a replacement cartridge kit. I assume it's accessible by removing the screws in the photo? What is the best way to diagnose whether...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks