Search results

1. asmad

Overflow gasket woes

I have an upstairs tub that was leaking at the overflow gasket during showers due to splashing. The problem is that the overflow drain pipe is not correctly aligned. There's not enough wiggle room to get it into a workable position or to access it from below or behind, either, due to various...
  2. asmad

Sprinkler zone not coming on

I have an in-ground sprinkler system with six stations. Station six is the only one currently not coming on. When I turn on the station from the control panel, I can hear the valve opening and water flowing, but nothing else is happening. Given that the valve does come on, I'm assuming it's not...
  3. asmad

What to do with drain vent?

I am in the midst of demo for a bathroom remodel and, long story short, need to convert existing 1.5" drain to a 2" drain. The vent for this drain takes three turns into an exterior wall, up into an inaccessible eave and then back across the attic space toward the direction it came from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks