Search results

1. Jay01

Testing water before purchasing system, and what system is recommended.

Hi everyone. We purchased a new (to us) home and we are interested in a water softener and reverse osmosis system. The reason for the RO system is because we want to drink water from the sink instead of buying bottled water. Before making any purchases, we wanted to test the water. What would...
  2. Jay01

Where to place walk in shower

Hey everyone. We are interested in adding a shower to our half bathroom. The floor plan below is of our home. The house is on a tensioned concrete slab. We are okay with an acrylic shower pan. The pan doesn't have to be the standard full size pan. Any suggestions on where to place the...
  3. Jay01

Replacing 90 deg elbow

I posted in the irrigation section, but figured I'd post here as well. Any advice on how to quickly fix this? I am afraid the existing pipes won't be long enough for the new elbow.
  4. Jay01

Replacing 90 deg elbow

Any advice on how to quickly fix this? I am afraid the existing pipes won't be long enough for the new elbow.
  5. Jay01

Kitchen drop in sink for granite counter top

The installer applied silicon and dropped the sink into place. I want to add a bead of adhesive under the sink, where the stainless steal sink meats the granite. What adhesive would you all recommend? Liquid nails? Loctite Power Grab?
  6. Jay01

Removing header

Can anyone provide some information on if this header can be removed without compromising the structural integrity of the wall in the picture? I feel it was incorporated into the build for decorative reasons, and may not really serve a purpose.
  7. Jay01

Toilet measurements

I posted this in the wrong section. Hopefully I will have more luck here. Hi all. I have a relatively small guest bathroom that I just remodeled. I'm getting ready to purchase and install a toilet, and wanted to input. The distance from the wall to the center of the toilet drain is...
  8. Jay01

Ceiling Fan install

My living room has vaulted ceilings. There was a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, but I replaced it with a ceiling fan. After I removed the hideous chandelier, I inspected the outlet box mount in the ceiling. The outlet box were the chandelier was hung, could be pushed up into the...
  9. Jay01

Selecting a water softener

Hi all. I'm new to the forum. I'm interested in replacing my current Kenmore water softener with a Clack water softener. I've read tons of positive feedback on Clacks, and am just curious which one would be recommended for a 1500 square foot home, 2 adults, and water hardness of 14. Different...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks