Search results

1. jwith

Installing Softener w/ Big Blue Filter

I'm installing a water softener with a big blue water filter. I will be connecting the system to copper piping. I'm wording specifics on fittings and layout. Although the Softener has a bypass, I'm going to make a ball-valve bypass configuration as shown in the diagram below. Should both the...
  2. jwith

Softener Near Load Center NEC

I currently have a Hague water softener installed below my electrical panel. The unit was sandwiched between a large well pressure tank and the electrical panel, but only sat about 3' high. I'm replacing it with a 10x54" Clack controlled system. To simplify the plumbing I'd like to install it...
  3. jwith

Sizing Softener & Fleck 5600SXT/7000SXT or Clack WS1

I'm sorry for another sizing post. I'm looking to install my own water softener. I think I've finally settled on a size and I'm now looking for a controller. I found a local distributor that will custom build a softener with Fleck, Clack, or Autotrol control valves. Here's my specs: The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks