Search results

1. -MIKE-

Is this P-trap Redundant/Unnecessary?

Thanks, guys! I appreciate it.
  2. -MIKE-

Yes, there are p-traps below each of the two sinks in the double vanity. They are right below each sink like you'd see under just about every bathroom or kitchen sink. It is also my understanding that the p-trap in my picture isn't correct, anyway, because waste water can fall too far down...
  3. -MIKE-

That's what I thought. Thank you.
  4. -MIKE-

I have a slow vanity sink drain that's filling up when we're brushing teeth or running water for a while. The under-cabinet trap is clear and so is the horizontal drain pipe going into the wall. The other sink on this cabinet is draining fine. They each go into the wall and down to the...
  5. -MIKE-

Bolt Through Sewer Line!? Should It Be There? HELP!

By the way, I knew it's been a while but I wanted to post what I did to make it easier to get to this cleanout, formerly buried in the ground. :-)
  6. -MIKE-

Terry, it wasn't driven through, it was just wedged in there. It could've been flushed or possibly dropped down the main vent stack from the roof. From the "couldn't have done it if you tried" files.
  7. -MIKE-

Oh, and Smooky... the camera was angled about 15°. That plastic hanging down was closer to the bottom, I believe. In any case, I sure hope this was the problem and I can be done with this!
  8. -MIKE-

It was a freakin nail!
  9. -MIKE-

In the yard. I'll try to dislodge it or grab it. My camera has a hook attachment, I'll see if it moves.
  10. -MIKE-

Forgive my ignorance, but what I'm hearing from both of you is that it indeed should NOT be there, correct. To Smooky, that is the correct orientation of the camera. That plastic or paper is hanging down from it. To Terry, this is a 3" pipe, so that would make this bolt (or whatever) like...
  11. -MIKE-

We've been having a clog problem in the main, going out to the septic tank. I found a Y in the line with a clean-out plug. This is a picture taken of the screen on my inspection camera. What the heck is that bolt(?) doing in the pipe!? It's 3" plastic pipe and this is right after the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks