Search results

1. gmr

Any Soiree Experiences Out There??

Can't put it off any longer--have to order a toilet. I've been lusting over the Soiree's design, but want to make sure the new Cyclone flushing system works. Anyone have any comments?
  2. gmr

Faucets? Sites? Reviews?

Thanks, too, Jim. That puts another twist on the choice. We do have one friend who has an Arwa. My husband asked him about how to fix it. He said he didn't have to. He had a ceramic cartridge and a filter on the line to keep the particles out. Seems to me that there are other pieces that...
  3. gmr

Faucets? Sites? Reviews?

Appreciate your input, especially about the pull-downs (maybe that's my problem, I'm pulling them OUT :o ) See, I AM listening to you. Thanks so much. gail.
  4. gmr

Faucets? Sites? Reviews?

Actually, I was just on the Delta site, because of your recommendation. There are a couple of aesthetically wonderful faucets (which, frankly, is a consideration). I'm not crazy about their pull-downs. Do you have an opinion about pull-downs versus separate sprayers?
  5. gmr

Faucets? Sites? Reviews?

First of all, I AM the wife. Second, I don't do diamonds, much to my husband's delight. Third, this is the first time in our lifetimes that we can actually have a kitchen that we will be really happy with. I am tired of faucets that end up leaking, or that have a pull-out that barely pulls...
  6. gmr

Faucets? Sites? Reviews?

We are in the prep for a major home remodel. Thanks to this site, we will have a Toto! Are there any sites out there with reviews of or is there anyone who can comment on faucets for both kitchen and bath (mostly kitchen)? We have looked at so many manufacturers on the web (Hansgrohe, KWC...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks