Search results

1. tomtran

Fireplace dura-glo

Hello I would to ask someone here. About my fireplace i try to find information online but no luck.my question is do I need lay brick inside my fireplace ?
  2. tomtran

Disappointed asture vormax

Can your guy help choice toilet to buy at Menard or home Depot. I bought 1 toilet at Menard it call American astute Vormax it don't work well as they tell on box.every time I use it first flush always something still there I have to flush second time to clean bowl .I fell bad to return it to...
  3. tomtran

Wall color need help

hello i try to pick color to paint wall but it too hard for me ,my wood floor honey oak color ,with white door . white trim .would some one give me ideal what color for wall .thanks
  4. tomtran

Autotrol 255/440i clear cup question

i got old water autotrol softener i would to know on the right side control valve it had clear cup with ball inside it had 2 bolts hold it, what is the cup telling ..............hope your guys understand,thanks
  5. tomtran

Garage rebuild need help

does any friend here tell me where i can get or buy blueprint plant to rebuild my garage 14 x 22 ?please help.thanks
  6. tomtran

Things to buy to do under ground water line?

i leave in Ne i would to know if i run 200.ft water line under ground to used water for summer garden ,what type pipe do i need to buy,and how to drain water out in winter come,how deep to hide pipe in the ground,thanks
  7. tomtran

r22 for central air need help

would you tell me any Freon can be replace r22 for my central air, during my unit is broken out door cooper hose thanks
  8. tomtran

Control box and pump need help.

My house had no water this morning and I know some thing wrong with well system. I go head check power from pressure switch. It had power ok. I go to my 1.5 hp 3 wire control box. My hand tough metal from the box electric shock me. I check green wire from the pump. It had power Would you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks